Author Topic: TOG's Admin Application, eh?  (Read 202 times)

Genki

• Administrator
  • Pluto
  • Cookies 3
  • Anti-Bullshit Detector.
    • View Profile
TOG's Admin Application, eh?
« on: October 23, 2010, 06:20:12 pm »
Well, let's get this started, shall we?

My in-game username should be relatively obvious, seeing as it's also my Forum name, so no trouble there. Lol.
I am fourteen years of age and soon to be turning fifteen at the end of March.

I live in the -6 GMT (US Central Time zone) and the time that I'll spend on the server will vary by how many people are actually on the server at the time. IE: If there's only like 3 players on and I know there wont be a hacker on for a long while, I might just be on for no longer than 30 minutes.

Unfortunately, the only language I currently speak fluently would be English. HOWEVER! I am taking a Spanish course in school, so I may be speaking both English and Spanish (If needed to) in the near future.

Why should I be an admin here? Well, to put it simply: I believe that my experience as an admin on other servers would qualify me to be an admin here. Those servers being: Awesome Stuntages and the ever so hated by AS, Impulse99. However, I would rather keep my identity that I use on those servers classified.

With my past experience, I know how to properly do an Administrator's job. When it comes to punishing a player I believe in fairness, but at the same time I also believe in sternness. The reason I like to be stern with players as well is that it makes the chance of them to disobey the rules again less frequent rather than to a player who just gets a slap on the wrist for not abiding by the rules.

Although I can't really say I'm friends with a lot of the people here, (I don't mean that in: I'm an enemy to you or I never got along with you. Just in the sense that I've never really bothered to meet you.) although I do recognize a lot of people here on Stuntacular from Awesome Stuntages.

And finally as far as being listed on Spurnkbuster's website as a hacker, I can't say I am.

I think it's about time I wrap this up now, so bye. ;D

-ThatOneGuy
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 06:27:05 pm by ThatOneGuy »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TANK

Re: TOG's Admin Application, eh?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 06:38:13 pm »
I liked your application and it's long nice job APPROVED as level 2.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 06:40:59 pm by TANK »

nightdarkness

Re: TOG's Admin Application, eh?
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 08:23:12 pm »
EDIT: Accepted as level 4.