Author Topic: [/DENIED] Admin app  (Read 238 times)

MakiMaki

• Pluto
  • Cookies 0
    • View Profile
[/DENIED] Admin app
« on: November 02, 2010, 08:13:16 am »
Username: MakiMaki
Age: 13, but I think that age is not really an important factor if you know how to act like an admin.
Time you spend on Stuntacular: Well I would spend a fair amount of time on, Mondays, Thursdays and Frindays in the afterrnoon not sure what time, it would be different every time because something might come out so I wouldnt be able to be on that day, Wensdays and Tuesdays in the eavening. I will be able to go on at weekends, sometimes in the eavening sometimes in the afternoon.
Languages you speak: English, Croatian, Bosnian, Serbian and a little bit of Italian and Slovenian.
Why should we accept you as an admin: Because I have a lot of experiance in being an admin, I know how to recognize people that hack, sometimes if I'm not sure I consult myself with other admins to come to a conclusion. I never abuse my powers, I take the admining job very seriously. I am willing to help people which have questions. As far as I know, I know everything that an admin should know, I had training on some servers.
Do you know any people in the server: Yes, I know Xeku, Libra, Genki, Kyle and Blackfeather
Do you have a previous admin experience: Yes, I was an admin on 5 different servers so far.
Are you listed on Sprunkbuster.com: No, never was, never will.
I am sorry for any grammar error that may be in this admin app.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 08:19:48 am by knackworst »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

knackworst

• Server owner
  • Earth
  • Cookies 4
    • View Profile
Re: Admin app
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 08:19:18 am »
DENIED

you haven't been long enough ingame!

Krys

• Anime Freak!
  • Pluto
  • Cookies 1
  • [AS]Krys
    • View Profile
Re: [/DENIED] Admin app
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 04:25:58 pm »
Do you know any people in the server: Yes, I know Xeku, Libra, Genki, Kyle and Blackfeather

FINE, you don't have to include me.   >:(